Established in 2011, the Aarhus Centre in Pavlodar, contributes to the implementation of the Convention in the region.
The Aarhus Centre in Pavlodar implements activities including:
- Support the work of the site of the Aarhus Center of Pavlodar region, Public Association "ECOM" / Joint-Stock Company «Kazakhstan Electrolysis Plant»;
- Monitoring the Project for Public Hearings in Pavlodar Region and the - OSCE Program Office in Nur-Sultan;
- Support for public participation in decision-making on the most significant projects;
- Public Organization "ECOM";
- Participation tothe promotion of the provisions of the Aarhus Convention in the new edition of the Environmental Code, Public Association “ECOM” / ARGO Small Grants Program.